The zoo is open daily from 9.30 am – 5.00 pm
You must book a day visit slot independently to your admission ticket.
- You must bring your own face covering to enter and exit the zoo admissions, toilets, gift shop and monkey house.
- Due to government restrictions we must regulate the numbers entering the zoo on a daily basis.
- All day visit slot details will be stored and used for track and trace purposes.
Day visit ticket booking
- You will need to book an allocated day space slot. The slot will allow you entry to the zoo between 9.30 am – 5.00 pm on your set day. Season ticket members or complimentary ticket holders will also need to book a space. Your slot will cover up to 6 people. The slot doesn’t not cost you anything but will ensure you have a space to visit.
If you book a space and find you can’t visit, we do understand things change, please give us a call on 01598 763352 press 1 so that we can re-allocate your space. In busy periods if you do not have a space you will respectively refused entry.
Please only book a space if you intend to visit
If we are fully booked it is worth giving us a call as we have cancellations on a daily basis 01598 763352 press 1
Book your day visit space here
- Once you have booked your space you can choose to pay online on our web site or pay on the door by card or cash. If you are visiting on the day you have booked your space you will not be able to use online tickets as they need 24 hours to download to our website (all tickets get downloaded overnight) but you will still be able to purchase tickets on the door with card or cash.
Online tickets are non-refundable but are valid for 12 months for a single use. Please check carefully you have ordered the correct tickets before completing your purchase.
Thank you all for your continued support - it has been amazing! Your help, either through our “Fund our Zoo” appeal, by "sponsoring" our animals, buying a gift voucher or "animal experience" (to use when we open), updating your season membership tickets, visiting our "Amazon wish list" or just simply being there for us and talking with us on Facebook has helped lift our spirits!
Covid-19 has only retreated for now but some form of “normal” is returning. We may get this summer to meet you but please remember the zoo must survive on your admission through this forthcoming winter. Do not forget us and if you can support us any donations given will be used to help the zoo through into Easter 2021 and maybe a Covid free year!